Meadow Ridge Academy Microschool
Have you heard of micro-schools, pandemic learning pods, or one-room school houses? If so, then we are excited to share an introduction to a little one room school opening fall of 2021 in the Salt Lake Valley of Utah. Meadow Ridge Academy will offer a full-time private school.
We are also a "Powered by Prenda" school option if that model works better for your family. Check out our FAQ on our website to learn more.
Once the class is full for the private school, then a la carte classes for independent charter school and home-school students will be offered.
At Meadow Ridge Academy we will be teaching a Judeo-Christian Classical education using the Principle Approach in a one-room school.
For our first year we will be teaching 5th through 8th grades.
The vision and mission of Meadow Ridge Academy is to provide an individualized, mastery-based, classical Christian education for youth ages 11 through 19. We do this in partnership with the parents of the youth.
- Grades: 5-8
- Yearly Tuition: $2,500
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(Neat, clean, and modest)
(Neat, clean, and modest)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The Powered by Prenda option is $250 per month for 10 months. Full time tuition 12 month payment plan is $500 per month. Full time tuition 10 month payment plan is $600 per month. There is a 30% sibling discount for full time students. A single course for home-school students is $500 per semester. Check website for current offers and promotions.
- Please explore the Frequently Asked Questions on our website to get to know our school better. www.meadowridgeacdemy.org
- Meadow Ridge Academy provides the teacher-parent-student connection and commitment to help young scholars reach their educational goals. In a one-room school the focus is on mastery, not competition. We want your children to maintain or even strengthen your family's shared values, therefore we do not practice any current forms of social engineering in the classroom. The heart of our little school is academics, a Christian world-view, and preparing for college-level work. Whether or not your child chooses to attend college, she will be prepared to enter the "great conversation" of ideas that mankind has been discussing since the beginning of time.
Profile last updated: 08/08/2021
Endorse Meadow Ridge Academy Microschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards