West Ridge Academy
- Our mission is to offer hope and healing to young men and their families by providing quality education and clinical services that promote spiritual awareness, individual discovery and personal growth.
- West Ridge Academy recognizes the necessity of all the professional disciplines, i.e.
- educational, medical, clinical treatment teams and counselors to facilitate positive change in our youth.
- We strongly believe that long term behavioral change comes as a result of the discovery, implementation and practice of spiritual and moral values.
- In contrast, the absence of these values produces negative behavior.
- We also believe that the families of each young man need guidance and training in healthy family interaction to ensure lasting change.
- In essence, we combine professional therapy involving both the young man and his family together with the development of spiritual and moral values.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Salt Lake CityGrades: 7-12 | 63 students
5858 South 900 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123