- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since its inception, Woodland Hills School has emphasized a strong academic program. Our curriculum is a liberal arts program using critical thinking and problem solving skills. By keeping our class size small, using positive follow up with each student from teachers and counselors, and solid communication with parents, we are able to address the unique learning differences in each of our students. We try to focus on the individual strengths and areas of interest to motivate and spark a positive self-concept in each student. The unique program and curriculum at Woodland Hills School allows students to develop skills that will help them to become responsible, independent thinkers. As they become life-long learners, they develop a deeper sense of self and the ability to relate to others. We believe that while academic success is very important, it is just a portion of a self-reliant individual. Through our individualized teaching methods, a foundation is laid for our students to become ethical, contributing members of society. Woodland Hills School is fully accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. The NAAS is the principle standard of academic regulation for the public schools and other high quality private schools in the western United States. In fact, according to the Accreditation Visiting Team, "the school provides a quality educational program for its students based upon clearly defined goals and objectives that are appropriate for the unique school population served . . . Indeed, this school knows its business."
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Woodland Hills School?
Endorse Woodland Hills School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards