Summit Christian Academy
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,200
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Sep. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dark blue/khaki pants or skirts with white/light blue or navy polo shirts.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
LEGO Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Chime Choir, Drama Club, Handbell Choir, Ukulele Club, vocal choir
- Educational Immersion - What do castle walls, a play loft, early American soldier uniforms, flags from around the world, indoor butterfly gardens, praise songs, a throne room, and ukuleles have in common - Imaginative teachers. At Summit Christian Academy, you never know what you will discover next. No two days are alike. Learning is active, fascinating, and experiential from Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 8th grade.
- Biblically-Based/Christ Centered Approach - Each class starts off their day with an inspirational worship. Bible classes help the students discover the great themes and threads of God's love and plans for mankind. We love the delightful tapestry of our students who come to us from a wide variety of economic and ethnic backgrounds. This diversity, one of our important strengths, helps us all to recognize the beauty of our differences and the uniting quality of our 'samenesses. Providing a rich, well-rounded Christian education to any child who desires it is our highest priority.
- Accessible Eduication - Making our high quality education affordable and available to all students, regardless of their economic situation, is of the upmost importance. We have one of the lowest private school tuition's in Utah because we strongly believe every child deserves the best education possible whether his/her family can afford it or not. We also offer tuition assistance to ensure every child can be a part of our school family.
- Development by Design - Each child is of inestimable value regardless of socio-economic status, ethnic origin, gender, or mental acity. It is our desire to connect each child with his/her curiousity, imagination, potential, and purpose as they foster a relationship with God.
- Multi-grade impact - Our unique multi-grade system familarizes students with what they will learn at the next grade level, while also reinforcing concepts that they learned at a previous level.
- Community Service - Education extends far beyond the classroom as students engage in and often come up with their own ideas for community service projects such as helping at the Utah Food Bank, making sand bags, helping at the animal shelter, baking and taking cookies to homeless shelters, sprucing up yards for elderly/disabled, playing bells or singing at retirement centers, and other great activities.
- Get a closer look! Check out our website (www.scautah.us) or better yet, stop in and see us in action. We d love to show you around.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Summit Christian Academy cost?
Summit Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $5,200 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
What is Summit Christian Academy's ranking?
Summit Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Summit Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Summit Christian Academy is Sep. 1.
Endorse Summit Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards