Celebrating over 60 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- ABC 4 Talks with Yvonne Spencer of Challenger School - 07/19/2019The Utah Region Director of Challenger School, Yvonne Spencer, joined us in the studio to talk to us about 5 different tips to help support your students. Yvonne has worked at Challenger School for many years at all levels, and has an in-depth knowledge of what works well with children and why.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Challenger School - Holladay offer a summer program?
Yes, Challenger School - Holladay offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Challenger School - Holladay's ranking?
Challenger School - Holladay ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Challenger School - Holladay?
The application deadline for Challenger School - Holladay is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Challenger School - Holladay. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.