Challenger School - Holladay
Tel: (801) 565-1058
- Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- ABC 4 Talks with Yvonne Spencer of Challenger School - 07/19/2019 - The Utah Region Director of Challenger School, Yvonne Spencer, joined us in the studio to talk to us about 5 different tips to help support your students. Yvonne has worked ...moreat Challenger School for many years at all levels, and has an in-depth knowledge of what works well with children and why. hide
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 52 students
1880 E 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(801) 272-9405 1.8 K-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 701020
Salt Lake City, UT 84170
(801) 968-4843 7 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?