St. Vincent De Paul Parish School
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School provides quality spiritual and academic experiences that are rooted in Catholic values.
As Catholic school educators, we provide an educational environment where life-long learning is a shared responsibility among students, teachers, administrators, parents and parish community.
We believe the parents are the primary educators of their children.
Together, we promote consistent Catholic values at home and at school.
Our hope is that children may develop into authentic Christians by using their God-given gifts.
To achieve this end, we hope to create a safe, loving, spiritual environment in which open communication is encouraged.
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 379 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Saint Vincent de Paul Parish School is a Christ-centered community where each person is a valued child of God.
- We are dedicated to cultivating the mind and the heart.
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is operated by St. Vincent de Paul Parish within the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City. St. Vincent`s is a co-educational infant 8th grade Catholic school, opened to all faiths, and committed to helping each child realize their full potential. St. Vincent school has had an outstanding record of student achievement and success for over 50 years. The staff and administration work diligently to maintain high academic and moral standards at the school.
Profile last updated: 07/21/2021
Endorse St. Vincent De Paul Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.