St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School provides quality spiritual and academic experiences that are rooted in Catholic values.
As Catholic school educators, we provide an educational environment where life-long learning is a shared responsibility among students, teachers, administrators, parents and parish community.
We believe the parents are the primary educators of their children.
Together, we promote consistent Catholic values at home and at school.
Our hope is that children may develop into authentic Christians by using their God-given gifts.
To achieve this end, we hope to create a safe, loving, spiritual environment in which open communication is encouraged.
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 379 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Saint Vincent de Paul Parish School is a Christ-centered community where each person is a valued child of God.
- We are dedicated to cultivating the mind and the heart.
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is operated by St. Vincent de Paul Parish within the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City. St. Vincent`s is a co-educational infant 8th grade Catholic school, opened to all faiths, and committed to helping each child realize their full potential. St. Vincent school has had an outstanding record of student achievement and success for over 50 years. The staff and administration work diligently to maintain high academic and moral standards at the school.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Vincent De Paul Parish School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Vincent De Paul Parish School?
The application deadline for St. Vincent De Paul Parish School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Vincent De Paul Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.