Dancing Moose Montessori River Park
Dancing Moose Montessori River Park places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition dependent on specific program.|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mannion|
- Individually paced lessons that challenge children's critical thinking skills.
- Teacher guidance to facilitate activities in a timeframe most suitable to the needs of each child.
- Cooperation and respect for each child's autonomy.
- Emphasis on learning that is individually suited to each child's level of development.
- Individualized teaching for effectiveness.
- Learning that allows children to engage in higher brain functions such as inductive and deductive logic and synthesis of ideas.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.