Levelland Christian School
Tel: (806) 894-6019
- Levelland Christian School has a clear sense of mission to lay a Christ-centered foundation by incorporating biblical principles with excellence in academics in a cooperative effort with the student, parent and teacher.
- Levelland Christian School is committed to the concept that children are best prepared for a life of faith and service for Christ when they are nurtured by all three of the key influences on their lives: the home, the school and the church.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lubbock Grades: PK-2 | 59 students
Lubbock, TX 79415
(806) 783-0054 18.9 PK-2
- Littlefield Grades: K-5 | 34 students
1000 E Marshall Howard Blvd
Littlefield, TX 79339
(806) 385-5749 22.9 K-5
- Lubbock Grades: PK-K | 244 students
5301 82nd St
Lubbock, TX 79424
(806) 794-4120 23.6 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.