Liberty Classical Academy
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 161 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,732
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- CLASSICAL SCHOOL:
- Liberty Classical Academy`s classical approach arose out of the desire to provide a challenging, high-quality education that would provide emotional, intellectual and spiritual nurturing for children. Classes are designed around a study of the flow of western history from Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome and Israel to the present day. We use an integrated, unit-study approach that emphasizes experiential education and classic literature.
- UNIVERSITY-MODEL SCHOOL:
- LCA is a member of the University Model Schools International association. Univeristy-Model schools integrate the home and classroom learning experience. They develop a community to support families who desire to be an integral part of training and discipling their children. Our University style schedule allows students to take charge of their learning, time to develop meaningful mentor and family relationships, and make a seamless transition to college or career.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Liberty Classical Academy cost?
Liberty Classical Academy's tuition is approximately $2,732 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Liberty Classical Academy?
The acceptance rate of Liberty Classical Academy is 90%, which is equal to the national average of 90%.
What sports does Liberty Classical Academy offer?
Liberty Classical Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Dance and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Liberty Classical Academy?
The application deadline for Liberty Classical Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Liberty Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards