Lighthouse Baptist Academy
- Lighthouse Academy provides a first school experience in a faith centered environment that nurtures in each child a love for learning.
- This developmental program will encourage the growth of each child's god given talents and abilities.
- The curriculum will include social interaction, intellectual stimulation, spiritual direction, physical development, and emotional growth.
- Lighthouse Academy believes that school's ultimate responsibility is to provide experiences that promote lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
1205 N Mccarran Blvd
Reno, NV 89512
(775) 329-5848 5.1 1-12
- Reno Grades: NS-12 | 11 students
14770 Chamy Drive
Reno, NV 89521
(775) 322-1695 7.2 NS-12
- Silver Springs Grades: 1-10 | 20 students
5715 Elm St
Silver Springs, NV 89429
(775) 577-9600 28.8 1-10
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.