Lighthouse Baptist Academy
- Lighthouse Academy provides a first school experience in a faith centered environment that nurtures in each child a love for learning.
- This developmental program will encourage the growth of each child's god given talents and abilities.
- The curriculum will include social interaction, intellectual stimulation, spiritual direction, physical development, and emotional growth.
- Lighthouse Academy believes that school's ultimate responsibility is to provide experiences that promote lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: 1-12 | 29 students
1205 N Mccarran Blvd
Reno, NV 89512
(775)329-5848 5.1 1-12
- Reno Grades: NS-12 | 11 students
14770 Chamy Drive
Reno, NV 89521
(775)322-1695 7.2 NS-12
- Silver Springs Grades: 1-10 | 17 students
5715 Elm St
Silver Springs, NV 89429
(775)577-9600 28.8 1-10
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.