Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a K–12 institution. We offer Christian families a challenging, developmentally appropriate curriculum, with a commitment to establishing an academic and spiritual foundation.
- LCA is unique because of the multicultural and interdenominational background of the student body and staff.
- Through this diversity, we have established an environment that not only fosters a love for learning, but for our fellow man in Christ as well.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy's mission is to educate and train young men and women for the glory of God.
- We employ the Principle Approach, which is America's historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning that makes the truth of God's character and His Word the basis of every subject.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a warm, friendly Christian school that has an excellent staff, a great student body and wonderful, supportive parents.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy and the Home School Satellite Program are ministries of Lighthouse Fellowship Church.
- The church believes the scripture teaches that parents are responsible for the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millington Grades: K-12 | 51 students
4274 Duncan Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)872-0828 2.7 K-12
- Millington Grades: NS-12 | 586 students
8696 Rosemark Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)829-4221 9.7 NS-12
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 100 students
4070 Macon Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)458-4276 13.1 3-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.