Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a K–12 institution. We offer Christian families a challenging, developmentally appropriate curriculum, with a commitment to establishing an academic and spiritual foundation.
- LCA is unique because of the multicultural and interdenominational background of the student body and staff.
- Through this diversity, we have established an environment that not only fosters a love for learning, but for our fellow man in Christ as well.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy's mission is to educate and train young men and women for the glory of God.
- We employ the Principle Approach, which is America's historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning that makes the truth of God's character and His Word the basis of every subject.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a warm, friendly Christian school that has an excellent staff, a great student body and wonderful, supportive parents.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy and the Home School Satellite Program are ministries of Lighthouse Fellowship Church.
- The church believes the scripture teaches that parents are responsible for the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millington Grades: K-12 | 51 students
4274 Duncan Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)872-0828 2.7 K-12
- Millington Grades: NS-12 | 586 students
8696 Rosemark Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)829-4221 9.7 NS-12
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 100 students
4070 Macon Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)458-4276 13.1 3-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.