Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a K–12 institution. We offer Christian families a challenging, developmentally appropriate curriculum, with a commitment to establishing an academic and spiritual foundation.
- LCA is unique because of the multicultural and interdenominational background of the student body and staff.
- Through this diversity, we have established an environment that not only fosters a love for learning, but for our fellow man in Christ as well.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy's mission is to educate and train young men and women for the glory of God.
- We employ the Principle Approach, which is America's historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning that makes the truth of God's character and His Word the basis of every subject.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is a warm, friendly Christian school that has an excellent staff, a great student body and wonderful, supportive parents.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy and the Home School Satellite Program are ministries of Lighthouse Fellowship Church.
- The church believes the scripture teaches that parents are responsible for the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millington Grades: K-12 | 51 students
4274 Duncan Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)872-0828 2.7 K-12
- Millington Grades: NS-12 | 586 students
8696 Rosemark Rd
Millington, TN 38053
(901)829-4221 9.7 NS-12
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 100 students
4070 Macon Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)458-4276 13.1 3-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.