Lighthouse Christian Academy
Tel: (817) 237-7641
- Lighthouse Christian Academy, a non-denominational school, is a bright light to the communities surrounding Eagle Mountain Lake and Lake Worth.
- LCA has been a successful Christian school for 30 years.
- The Board of Trustees has joined with our parent church, Lighthouse Fellowship, a United Methodist Community of Faith.
- We continue to grow yearly providing quality Christian education to all that we serve.Students are taught by loving and devoted teachers who daily integrate biblical principles into all academic areas.
- Class sizes are small and student/teacher ratios are low so that each child is treated as a unique individual.
- LCA accepts students as young as 2 years of age as of September 1st of the enrolling school year.
- Preschool classes are available part-time or full-time for ages 2 —5 years, from 8:30 am—2:30 p.m.
- Our Kindergarten students are taught through our challenging curriculum and enrichment programs, Monday—Friday, 8:30 am—2:30 p.m.
- Before and after school care is available for all LCA students who need extended hours.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,440|
|Tuition Notes||Based on 5 day attendance for a 9 month school year|
|Admissions Director||Julie Broome|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.