- Little Blessings strive to make Little Blessings a place where our school age children feel a sense of security and responsibility combined with a sense of freedom and trust.
- We see socialization and "free time" as important as scheduled projects.
- We want the children to feel at home while in our care.
- It is our philosophy that each child is a unique gift of God and should be given the opportunity to grow individually to his or her fullest potential.
- We believe that the best and most effective means of teaching is through Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Faith and Encouragement as exemplified through Jesus Christ.
- Little Blessings is a registered non-profit educational organization. Little Blessings admits students of any gender, race, color national or ethnic origin or denomination to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school and/or childcare center and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race color, ethnic origin or denomination in administration of it's educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Deer ParkGrades: NS-PK | 36 students
214 S Weber Rd Po Box 1428
Deer Park, WA 99006
Nine Mile FallsGrades: 8 | 1 students
5634 Swenson Road
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
ColbertGrades: NS-12 | 800 students
5104 E Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
SpokaneGrades: K-12 | 406 students
2929 W Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
SpokaneGrades: NS-PK | 15 students
1625 East Farwell Rd.
Spokane, WA 99208
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.