Precious Little Lambs Preschool
Precious Little Lambs Preschool is a non-profit community service provided by Faith Lutheran Church.
With the blessing of our Heavenly Father, we opened our doors in 1987.
Our goal is to help children become Enthusiastic Learners! We believe that when your child's first school experience happens in a secure and loving Christian atmosphere; a place where education interacts with imagination, great things can happen! We focus on development of a healthy self-concept, which includes students accepting themselves and recognizing their talents as God has given.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 36 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition for the year is divided into 10 equal payments due once a month, Aug-May. Preschool class is $150.00/payment Pre-Kindergarten class is $215.000/payment Pre-K+ is $290.00/payment
- Preschool - age 3 by Dec. 31, 2 mornings/week
- Pre-Kindergarten - age 4 by Dec. 31, 3 mornings/week
- Pre-K+ - age 5 by Dec. 31st, 4 days/week (3 mornings, 1 afternoon)
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Precious Little Lambs Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.