Precious Little Lambs Preschool is a non-profit community service provided by Faith Lutheran Church.
With the blessing of our Heavenly Father, we opened our doors in 1987.
Our goal is to help children become Enthusiastic Learners! We believe that when your child's first school experience happens in a secure and loving Christian atmosphere; a place where education interacts with imagination, great things can happen! We focus on development of a healthy self-concept, which includes students accepting themselves and recognizing their talents as God has given.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition for the year is divided into 10 equal payments due once a month, Aug-May. Preschool class is $150.00/payment Pre-Kindergarten class is $215.000/payment Pre-K+ is $290.00/payment
- Preschool - age 3 by Dec. 31, 2 days/week
- Pre-Kindergarten - age 4 by Dec. 31, 3 days/week
- Pre-K+ - age 5 by Dec. 31st, 4 days/week (4 days/ week)
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Precious Little Lambs Preschool?
The application deadline for Precious Little Lambs Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Precious Little Lambs Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.