Precious Little Lambs Preschool
Precious Little Lambs Preschool is a non-profit community service provided by Faith Lutheran Church.
With the blessing of our Heavenly Father, we opened our doors in 1987.
Our goal is to help children become Enthusiastic Learners! We believe that when your child's first school experience happens in a secure and loving Christian atmosphere; a place where education interacts with imagination, great things can happen! We focus on development of a healthy self-concept, which includes students accepting themselves and recognizing their talents as God has given.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 36 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition for the year is divided into 10 equal payments due once a month, Aug-May. Preschool class is $150.00/payment Pre-Kindergarten class is $215.000/payment Pre-K+ is $290.00/payment
- Preschool - age 3 by Dec. 31, 2 mornings/week
- Pre-Kindergarten - age 4 by Dec. 31, 3 mornings/week
- Pre-K+ - age 5 by Dec. 31st, 4 days/week (3 mornings, 1 afternoon)
Profile last updated:
Endorse Precious Little Lambs Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.