Little Jems Childrens Center
- Little Gems Children's Centre has been providing quality care for children in Ancaster and the surrounding area since its establishment in September of 1988.
- Little Gems strives to provide quality, loving child care in a home-like environment.
- It is our goal to help each child realize that he/she is loved.
- As well as to provide each child with opportunities for social, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth and development.
- Little Gems has been owned and operated by Karen Kergan since its establishment in 1988.
- We are a Ministry Licensed Centre that provides care in compliance with Day Nurseries Act.
- Little Gems is licensed for 72 children during the day and 15 after school.
- We currently provide care on a full-time and part-time basis for children 0-9yrs.
- Teachers at Little Gems meet the required qualifications for child care with Early Childhood Education or equivalent diplomas.
- In addition, all teachers maintain current First Aid and Infant/Toddler C.P.R. certificates.
- Our teachers are dedicated to furthering their professional development by participating in workshops and other classes in order to remain informed on current children's issues.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.