Little Lambs Preschool/Daycare
Tel: (503) 244-4558
Our purpose is to continue our 25-year history of providing a Christ-centered, academically challenging environment to support families in preparing each child for kindergarten and a Christian life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by number of days per week and hours per day your child is enrolled. Students can be enrolled 2-5 days per week.|
|Admissions Director||Lois A. Stutheit|
- Offer a Christ-centered, pressure-free environment to ease children into the wonders of learning.
- Offer solid academics, joyful play, and hands-on activities to stimulate learning and ensure readiness for kindergarten and beyond.
- Provide opportunities for students to experience success and advance in social skills.
- Share the love of Christ through Christian teachers, loving guidance, Bible lessons, and daily prayer.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Little Lambs Preschool/Daycare is Riverdale High School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Child's View Montessori School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-3 | 52 students
4729 SW Taylors Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 293-9422 0.7 PK-3
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 41 students
7339 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 244-2579 0.9 PK-K
- Portland Grades: K-8 | 34 students
6612 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97239
(503) 977-7850 1.3 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.