Little Miners Montessori
- Little Miners Montessori is located in Park City, Utah. Little Miners offers children a unique learning environment complete with panoramic views of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Our school embraces a child-centered educational approach for students in preschool through kindergarten.
- Little Miners Montessori School encourages self-directed learning in a child-centered community that values peace, respect for others, and pleasure in individual differences.
- LMM seeks to educate the whole child, applying the Montessori philosophy, in a family-oriented and child-centered environment.
- Our goal at Little Miners Montessori is to help our children develop a positive self-image, a sense of responsibility in diverse settings, and inner self-discipline.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Park City Grades: K-5 | 102 students
2740 Rasmussen Road
Park City, UT 84098
(435)655-0195 1.1 K-5
- Park City Grades: NS-PK | 61 students
2180 Sidewinder Drive
Park City, UT 84060
(435)645-7315 7.4 NS-PK
- Park City Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
1 Victory Ln
Park City, UT 84060 7.5 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.