Park City Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- We prepare and inspire our students to live great and giving lives by nurturing them to be resilient learners, creative thinkers, confident communicators, ethical decision-makers and empathetic citizens of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Gray Pant/short, jeans, school polo or oxford)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,650|
|Tuition Notes||Early Childhood (full day) - 15,700 Kindergarten (full day) - 18,050 Lower School (1-5) - 20,100 Middle School (6-8) - 21,650|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gretchen King|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Schofield|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Full Afterschool Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance & Performance
- Park City Day School provides more than an education, we provide a learning experience. With small class sizes, a dynamic integrated curriculum, and connected, place-based learning that supports the development of the whole child. Our students engage and interact with content to develop the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to be successful life-long learners. To learn more about our school and opportunities to become a part of the PCDS family call or email our admissions department; 435.649.2791 or email@example.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 578.2 K-12
We have loved PCDS. The new headmaster, teachers and energy are awesome. It feels like we get the pedigree of teachers and headmaster of an elite school on the East Coast with the vibe of Park City. Just a perfect combination.
- Posted by Parent - LovingPC
My child attended Park City Day School from the beginning. She has since moved on to High School. However, she did so exceptionally prepared to the challenges and rigor of advanced coursework, honors, AP, concurrent enrollment, college courses. I feel strongly that PCDS prepared her academically, socially, and emotionally to excel in any environment. The focus on their core values and her advisor in middle school ensured she not only gained academic knowledge, but skills for studying, collaborating, and grit. I would strongly recommend PCDS to any family.
- Posted by Parent - Mom_of_2
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.