Park City Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- We prepare and inspire our students to live great and giving lives by nurturing them to be resilient learners, creative thinkers, confident communicators, ethical decision-makers and empathetic citizens of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Gray Pant/short, jeans, school polo or oxford)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,650|
|Tuition Notes||Early Childhood (full day) - 15,700 Kindergarten (full day) - 18,050 Lower School (1-5) - 20,100 Middle School (6-8) - 21,650|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gretchen King|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Schofield|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Full Afterschool Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance & Performance
- Park City Day School provides more than an education, we provide a learning experience. With small class sizes, a dynamic integrated curriculum, and connected, place-based learning that supports the development of the whole child. Our students engage and interact with content to develop the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to be successful life-long learners. To learn more about our school and opportunities to become a part of the PCDS family call or email our admissions department; 435.649.2791 or email@example.com.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 578.2 K-12
We have loved PCDS. The new headmaster, teachers and energy are awesome. It feels like we get the pedigree of teachers and headmaster of an elite school on the East Coast with the vibe of Park City. Just a perfect combination.
- Posted by Parent - LovingPC
My child attended Park City Day School from the beginning. She has since moved on to High School. However, she did so exceptionally prepared to the challenges and rigor of advanced coursework, honors, AP, concurrent enrollment, college courses. I feel strongly that PCDS prepared her academically, socially, and emotionally to excel in any environment. The focus on their core values and her advisor in middle school ensured she not only gained academic knowledge, but skills for studying, collaborating, and grit. I would strongly recommend PCDS to any family.
- Posted by Parent - Mom_of_2
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.