- Welcome to ABC Great Beginnings, Inc. Professional Child Development Centers.
- For over 30 years, we have been providing early childhood care & education with our state licensed and professionally trained staff.
- We offer Pre-School programs for young children, from 2 years through Pre-Kindergarten, in age-appropriate environments and include lunches.
- Our professionally trained staff will help them develop their emotional growth while providing an educational experience designed for children.
- A balance of activities will be experienced to help them achieve high goals for social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and creative development.
- Our programs are carefully planned and our facilities are all state licensed as well as equal opportunity providers.
- We have Child Care programs for children age 0-5. We also offer Before & After School Programs for Kindergarten through Sixth Grade that include homework help, fun and relaxing activities, and transportation to local schools.
- Additionally, we have Summer Camp and off-track programs with fun activities and field trips.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Park City Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
1 Victory Ln
Park City, UT 84060 1.9 9-12
- Park City Grades: K-5 | 102 students
2740 Rasmussen Road
Park City, UT 84098
(435)655-0195 6.8 K-5
- Park City Grades: PK-1 | 58 students
3681 Wagon Wheel Way
Park City, UT 84098
(435)940-1822 7.4 PK-1
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.