- Welcome to ABC Great Beginnings, Inc. Professional Child Development Centers.
- For over 30 years, we have been providing early childhood care & education with our state licensed and professionally trained staff.
- We offer Pre-School programs for young children, from 2 years through Pre-Kindergarten, in age-appropriate environments and include lunches.
- Our professionally trained staff will help them develop their emotional growth while providing an educational experience designed for children.
- A balance of activities will be experienced to help them achieve high goals for social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and creative development.
- Our programs are carefully planned and our facilities are all state licensed as well as equal opportunity providers.
- We have Child Care programs for children age 0-5. We also offer Before & After School Programs for Kindergarten through Sixth Grade that include homework help, fun and relaxing activities, and transportation to local schools.
- Additionally, we have Summer Camp and off-track programs with fun activities and field trips.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Park City Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
1 Victory Ln Box 110
Park City, UT 84060 1.9 9-12
- Park City Grades: K-5 | 102 students
2740 Rasmussen Road
Park City, UT 84098
(435)655-0195 6.8 K-5
- Park City Grades: PK-1 | 58 students
3681 Wagon Wheel Way
Park City, UT 84098
(435)940-1822 7.4 PK-1
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.