Little People's College
- At Little People's College your child will be exposed to many different learning activities to foster his/her healthy development.
- Little People's College was started by two sisters who are certified, experienced elementary and nursery school teachers, as well as mothers.
- Joyce taught in the Fairhaven Public School System and Sandy taught in the New Bedford Public School System.
- Both have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and together they plan and oversee the curriculum and activities at each of the 14 locations.
- Little People's College Mission is to to provide the best possible program of early education and care available-a program where children are loved and where children and families feel safe, secure and respected, enabling children to grow to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.