Little Red Train Private School
5.00 (1 review)
- For over 60 years, Little Red Train Private School has been providing an excellent educational experience for children ages 18months to 10 years in our toddler, nursery, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and after school programs.
- Located in Hempstead, we provide superior education with a staff of qualified, certified, caring professionals who are dedicated to giving your child a positive and fun learning experience, with individualized attention to address your child's specific needs.
- Little Red Train Private School is a family-oriented and operated learning center that understands the importance of providing a place for children where they feel comfortable and safe.
- The 'home away from home' atmosphere featured at our school helps to create a secure and nurturing environment for all of our students.
- We have recently expanded our facilities to feature a brand new state-of-the-art building with closed circuit, video surveillance. Our classrooms accommodate approximately 150 students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Uniondale Grades: NS-6 | 141 students
705 Nassau Road
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)486-7887 0.8 NS-6
- Saint Albans Grades: PK-K | 173 students
195-03 Linden Blvd
Saint Albans, NY 11412
(718)723-3967 7.8 PK-K
I was happy to learned that Little Red Train is still going strong, Little Red Train private school is the school where two of my kids was enrolled for a time in their lives, at the age of 2 yrs & 9 months, the both of them. Little Red Train have given my kids a great head start on learning and development skills. The staff was great there, who worked very well with the little ones. Thanks so very much, your hard work and great skills paid off. Again, Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Linda J Walker
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.