At the KinderCare of Londonderry our teachers are dedicated to providing a nurturing and learning environment while your children are in our care.
We have amazing staff that have been here since we opened in 2001 as well as new center staff that are excited to begin their passion in Early Childhood Education and start building the foundation for our children's early education.
The staff show pride in their classrooms and take the opportunity to make every moment a teachable moment.
They enjoy showing these moments to families through picture displays of the children's work and daily communication they have with our families.
We would love for you to come in for a visit and meet all of the teachers and have the opportunity to see all the excitement for learning they are bringing to their classroom.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 79 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare in Londonderry, New Hampshire. We have been part of this amazing community since 2001. We pride our center on the relationships we have with our children, families, and our community. Our experts designed our classrooms — and every activity and lesson — to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children’s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we’re helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NH Vouchers with Co-pay
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Londonderry KinderCare?
The application deadline for Londonderry KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Londonderry KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.