Victory Baptist School
- Victory Baptist School desires to provide a godly education. It is the biblical duty of Christian parents and local churches to train their young people in the principles that the Bible teaches.
- At Victory Baptist School, the Word of God is and will continue to be the absolute authority for its teachers and students.
- We rejoice in what the Lord has done for our school.
- We look forward to new challenges and responsibilities each year.
- We dedicate ourselves anew to the task of giving to each student an education in a Christian environment taught by godly teachers.
- Our number one objective is to share the Lord Jesus Christ with the students and prepare them spiritually by instilling in them a personal responsibility and appreciation for Christ.
- In addition, our goals are to develop, encourage, provide, assist, and prepare each student for a Godly life, a life that meets each daily responsibility as a loyal citizen and strong Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.