- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Wonder Years Learning Center was established in 1996 with the idea of providing a safe, learning environment for children. Our goal is to simply help children develop the academic and social skills needed for a successful life. At Wonder Years Learning Center we constantly strive to provide the best quality Child Care and Early Education for children and families. We are committed to providing families with a safe and loving learning environment and to make sure our parents have peace of mind while their child is in our care. At Wonder Years we believe that curriculum begins with each child as an individual with their own unique learning styles and developmental capabilities. Because we value the diversities among children, Wonder Years offers developmentally, age appropriate activities where a child can learn through active exploration and interaction. We believe children should have fun in a nurturing, age appropriate environment. We encourage an awareness of others and positive peer relationships. It is our primary goal to work with parents to help each child develop the highest sense of self-esteem and strive for independence. Our teachers create a warm, caring environment that helps foster each child's self esteem.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wonder Years Learning Center?
Endorse Wonder Years Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards