Wonder Years Learning Center
- Wonder Years Learning Center was established in 1996 with the idea of providing a safe, learning environment for children.
- Our goal is to simply help children develop the academic and social skills needed for a successful life.
- At Wonder Years Learning Center we constantly strive to provide the best quality Child Care and Early Education for children and families.
- We are committed to providing families with a safe and loving learning environment and to make sure our parents have peace of mind while their child is in our care.
- At Wonder Years we believe that curriculum begins with each child as an individual with their own unique learning styles and developmental capabilities.
- Because we value the diversities among children, Wonder Years offers developmentally, age appropriate activities where a child can learn through active exploration and interaction.
- We believe children should have fun in a nurturing, age appropriate environment.
- We encourage an awareness of others and positive peer relationships.
- It is our primary goal to work with parents to help each child develop the highest sense of self-esteem and strive for independence.
- Our teachers create a warm, caring environment that helps foster each child's self esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: NS-K | 23 students
1 Cutler Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)880-6802 12 NS-K
- Dracut Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1651 Bridge Street
Dracut, MA 01826
(978)458-5885 10 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.