Wonder Years Learning Center
- Wonder Years Learning Center was established in 1996 with the idea of providing a safe, learning environment for children.
- Our goal is to simply help children develop the academic and social skills needed for a successful life.
- At Wonder Years Learning Center we constantly strive to provide the best quality Child Care and Early Education for children and families.
- We are committed to providing families with a safe and loving learning environment and to make sure our parents have peace of mind while their child is in our care.
- At Wonder Years we believe that curriculum begins with each child as an individual with their own unique learning styles and developmental capabilities.
- Because we value the diversities among children, Wonder Years offers developmentally, age appropriate activities where a child can learn through active exploration and interaction.
- We believe children should have fun in a nurturing, age appropriate environment.
- We encourage an awareness of others and positive peer relationships.
- It is our primary goal to work with parents to help each child develop the highest sense of self-esteem and strive for independence.
- Our teachers create a warm, caring environment that helps foster each child's self esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: PK-K | 56 students
1 Cutler Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603) 880-6802 12 PK-K
- Dracut Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1651 Bridge Street
Dracut, MA 01826
(978) 458-5885 10 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.