Nashua Child Learning Center
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (603) 883-4356
- Nashua Child Learning Center holds a Licensed Plus status by the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Child Care Standards and Licensing.
- We are licensed by the City of Nashua's Environmental Health Department for food services and take part in the USDA and Child and Adult food program which requires us to serve balanced meals every day.
- Accommodations are made for those children with food restrictions or allergies. We provide a safe environment, appropriate play experiences that contribute to the physical, social, emotional, intellectual and aesthetic development of children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
- Nashua Child Learning Center offers a full day kindergarten program with the same math and reading programs as the Nashua School Department in accordance with the Common Core Standards.
- Our curriculum is based on Christian values and includes specialty classes such as music, creative movement and Christian education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Maria Donati|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: PK-K | 56 students
1 Cutler Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603) 880-6802 4.2 PK-K
- Salem Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
393 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
(603) 890-0155 15.4 NS-PK
- Dracut Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1651 Bridge Street
Dracut, MA 01826
(978) 458-5885 11.5 PK-K
Love Love Love this school. All of the teachers are wonderful and caring. Both of my children have learned so much and I couldnt be happier with the education. A++++
- Posted by Parent - atrep
EXCELLENT SCHOOl!!!!! My child was more than prepared for first grade and has been extremely successful in school which I tribute to the great foundation he received at Nashua Child Learning Center!!! Highly recommend this school!!!
- Posted by Parent - dday1
EXCELLENT school! My son attended for their kindergarten program. Superb teachers with a solid academic start. Love the Christian aspect as well.
- Posted by Parent - kc97d
I love this school! My daughter has been enrolled for 4 years and it is an amazing school! I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - dmlev
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.