Nashua Child Learning Center
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Nashua Child Learning Center holds a Licensed Plus status by the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Child Care Standards and Licensing.
- We are licensed by the City of Nashua's Environmental Health Department for food services and take part in the USDA and Child and Adult food program which requires us to serve balanced meals every day.
- Accommodations are made for those children with food restrictions or allergies. We provide a safe environment, appropriate play experiences that contribute to the physical, social, emotional, intellectual and aesthetic development of children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
- Nashua Child Learning Center offers a full day kindergarten program with the same math and reading programs as the Nashua School Department in accordance with the Common Core Standards.
- Our curriculum is based on Christian values and includes specialty classes such as music, creative movement and Christian education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Maria Donati|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: NS-K | 23 students
1 Cutler Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)880-6802 4.2 NS-K
- Salem Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
393 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
(603)890-0155 15.4 NS-PK
- Dracut Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1651 Bridge Street
Dracut, MA 01826
(978)458-5885 11.5 PK-K
Love Love Love this school. All of the teachers are wonderful and caring. Both of my children have learned so much and I couldnt be happier with the education. A++++
- Posted by Parent - atrep
EXCELLENT SCHOOl!!!!! My child was more than prepared for first grade and has been extremely successful in school which I tribute to the great foundation he received at Nashua Child Learning Center!!! Highly recommend this school!!!
- Posted by Parent - dday1
EXCELLENT school! My son attended for their kindergarten program. Superb teachers with a solid academic start. Love the Christian aspect as well.
- Posted by Parent - kc97d
I love this school! My daughter has been enrolled for 4 years and it is an amazing school! I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - dmlev
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.