Hollis Academy For Children
Tel: (603) 465-7005
- Hollis Academy is an academically oriented learning center. We focus on education and implementing hands On actives.
- On each age level, we provide working Centers for the children to solve problems at their own pace, as well as offer plenty of space for them to work independently or in groups.
- All of the classrooms throughout the school reflect a warm, cozy, and comfortable, atmosphere.
- During the academic portion of the day, all of the age groups stay together with their classroom friends and take part in age appropriate actives such as, circle, language arts, cooking, math, science, dramatic play, library, blocks, arts and crafts, music, dancing, exercise, and outside play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Miss Autumn OR Miss Sonya|
- All children must be toliet trained.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Hollis Academy For Children is Hollis Montessori School (1.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: PK-K | 90 students
3 Lutheran Dr
Nashua, NH 03063
(603) 589-0545 3.9 PK-K
- Pepperell Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
42 River Rd
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978) 433-2098 4 4-12
- Pepperell Grades: K-5 | 18 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978) 433-5695 4.3 K-5
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.