Hollis Academy For Children
- Hollis Academy is an academically oriented learning center. We focus on education and implementing hands On actives.
- On each age level, we provide working Centers for the children to solve problems at their own pace, as well as offer plenty of space for them to work independently or in groups.
- All of the classrooms throughout the school reflect a warm, cozy, and comfortable, atmosphere.
- During the academic portion of the day, all of the age groups stay together with their classroom friends and take part in age appropriate actives such as, circle, language arts, cooking, math, science, dramatic play, library, blocks, arts and crafts, music, dancing, exercise, and outside play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Miss Autumn OR Miss Sonya|
- All children must be toliet trained.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Hollis Academy For Children is Hollis Montessori School (1.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: PK-K | 90 students
3 Lutheran Dr
Nashua, NH 03063
(603)589-0545 3.9 PK-K
- Pepperell Grades: PK-10 | 12 students
42 River Rd
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978)433-2098 4 PK-10
- Pepperell Grades: K-6 | 21 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978)433-5695 4.3 K-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.