St. Joseph Regional Catholic School
- St. Joseph Regional Catholic School is a diocesan school serving grades preschool through eight.
- St. Joseph Regional Catholic School is a vibrant Catholic community where students are nurtured spiritually, academically, and physically, enabling them to use their God-given talents to know and model Christ in all that they do.
- The educational process is carried out with a deep respect for our Catholic heritage and with an enthusiastic view of each student as a reflection of God`s presence in our midst.
- We strive to underscore this identity, and the richness of our Catholic heritage, by offering liturgical and sacramental celebrations where we encounter Christ in a personal and communal manner beginning with daily prayer.
- We strive for academic excellence while recognizing each student's unique needs.
- In addition to content, we focus on how to learn.
- We include media literacy, art, music, physical education and world language classes for all.
- While each class from grades PS-8 have interactive whiteboards or smartboards for instruction, there is a fully equipped tech lab with Chromebooks that can also be checked out by individual classes and grades 7-8 have 1-1 iPads.
- We offer extended care for students who need to arrive prior to the school day and for those who need to remain until 6 pm.
- Mondays through Thursdays grades 6-8 may stay for homework club at no charge.
- We are also blessed enough to have our own chapel, stage, gym, elevator, playground and outdoor learning center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$250|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer program cost varies 150/week for half day 250/week for full day|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform: skirt, jumper or pants females; khaki pants, green shirts males or blue pants, whit )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies supported, non supported; registration fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christine Latino|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Cooking Classes, Theater Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ski and Snowboard Club
- We provide a strong foundation to enable student success wherever they go. We provide structured classrooms with a low student/teacher ratio. We make sure that our students know how to learn and how to problem solve. The result are high school and college graduates with honors, including many valedictorians, as well as good Christian citizens. We have recently renovated our building.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Londonderry Grades: PK-6 | 61 students
1E Commons Dr Unit 28
Londonderry, NH 03053
(603) 818-8613 8.4 PK-6
- Manchester Grades: 6-12 | 386 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
(603) 669-4524 20.8 6-12
- Methuen Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
212 Lawrence St
Methuen, MA 01844
(978) 686-1801 4.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.