Southern Nh Montessori Academy
At Southern NH Montessori Academy, children learn at their own pace intellectually, each child's education is guided by individualized learning plans.
We shepherd the character development of each child, promoting independence, self-expression, and respect for oneself, others, and the world.
Through an integrated curriculum, concentration is given to educating the "whole child" (all facets of the child's being, including: intellectual, physical, emotional, social and creative aspects) with a strong emphasis of hands-on and experiential learning.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 61 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,795
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The integrated curriculum at Southern NH Montessori Academy is robust with enrichment programs:
- Creative Arts - drawing, painting, sculpting, musical instruments, singing, dance, and drama
- Elementary Latin - learning Latin as early as possible increases English vocabulary, improves understanding of English grammar, and is key to modern languages
- Spanish - learning a second language at an early age is certainly advantageous, multi-cultural appreciation is yet another benefit
- Physical and Health Education - consistant with our belief of the improtance of excercising both the mind and the body, physical and health education is part of our daily curriculum
- Technology- basic computer and keyboarding skills, researching topics, downloading digital pictures, and webcam studies
Endorse Southern Nh Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.