Cozy Kids Child Care
- At Cozy Kids Child Care Inc, We feel we have developed an atmosphere for your children to be comfortable, happy, and safe.
- At the same time we have a well rounded, experienced staff to help in the development of your child's social life and learning process.
- Our main goal is to make you feel confident that your children are well cared for in all aspects of their lives.
- We are striving to be a community service as well as an educational facility for young children.
- Teachers and assistants are carefully selected by meeting high educational standards, state requirements, recommendations, sharing similar philosophies, and having a genuine love for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Londonderry Grades: PK-K | 90 students
182 Rockingham Rd
Londonderry, NH 03053
(603)537-2338 0.9 PK-K
- Londonderry Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
78 Litchfield Rd
Londonderry, NH 03053
(603)434-2215 2 PK-12
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 77 students
3011 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)669-2695 3.2 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 3.3 PK-K
- Derry Grades: NS-K
12 Tsienneto Road
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-2210 3.7 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.