- Mission Within a safe, Christ-centered environmnet, Lourdes Academy prepares students for life, college, and a relationship with God. Vision In partnership with families, parishes, and our extended educational community, Lourdes Academy will be the superior, faith-filled educational choice in Oshkosh and the surrounding communities. This is reflected in our students, who achieve exemplary academic standards, live by Gospel values, display strong moral character, and positively contribute to their communities..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Plain colored top, black/blue/khaki/white pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||MB Kelly|
- Lourdes Academy - Seton Elementary School is a place where students can grow and explore in a safe, faith-filled environment and learn to show respect and human dignity to all of God’s creation. It is where traditional instruction is enhanced with differentiated instruction and where technology is used to complement learning. Lourdes Academy - Seton Elementary School provides for the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of students in Pre-school through
- fifth grade.
- Our small classes allow our talented, dedicated staff to work with every child to help students achieve their greatest potential. We have high expectations for all of our students. Subject mastery is expected of all, and we work with students and parents to make sure all children are making progress toward their goals.
- Lourdes Academy - Seton is a center of sound learning, new discovery, and the pursuit of wisdom. You and your child are invited to visit us at any time, meet with staff, spend a few hours, or spend a day getting to know our students and school as well as our programs.
- We offer a variety of financial assistance so that no child is denied the opportunity for a Catholic education. Don’t let financial concerns deter you from exploring a faith filled education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oshkosh Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
3450 Vinland Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(920)231-9704 3.7 PK-12
- Oshkosh Grades: K-12 | 37 students
3030 Witzel Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904
(920)235-5400 3.4 K-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.