Lutheran School of Flushing & Bayside
- +++++++NEWS FLASH+++++++ We offer a progressive learning environment. Each Student is challenged to do their best, they are encouraged to use their individual talents and gifts to investigate, solve and apply the innovative skills of higher - order thinking.
- Our curriculum reflects the core standards while using the gifted and talented corresponding guidelines.
- We also offer classes in Arts & Technology and Music, as well as Drama.
- We have Violin classes, using the Suzuki Method. There are after school clubs and sports teams.
- We offer after school care till 6 PM, at a additional cost.
- Lastly, we offer a safe environment with caring teachers and staff.
- Come visit us and see why we are the best kept secret in Bayside. "Big Enough to Challenge, small enough to care".
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ESL|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Pia Haselbach|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
- The Staff of the Lutheran School of Flushing & Bayside has High Expectations of all Children, we strive to teach His word, build self-esteem, develop a cooperative community and educate so that each child should achieve His/Her full potential within a loving, caring and safe environment. The Lutheran School is operated by The Lutheran Church of Saint John and Redeemer Lutheran Church. The members of both congregations have assumed the task of operating the school as a part of their ministry to the world. LSF&B feels that children are gifts of God, entrusted into our care. We will encourage your child to reach for their highest potional with integrity and strength of character to live out their faith
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
- BaysideGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
3445 202nd St
Bayside, NY 11361
- Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
- College PointGrades: PK-8 | 218 students
12406 14th Ave
College Point, NY 11356
- FlushingGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
14628 Jasmine Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.