Noahs Ark Progressive Learning Center
- A child through their experiences creates the adult they will become.
- We know that a child's natural bent is towards learning and growth so we set about creating the best possible environment and materials that developing minds can explore.
- The staff at Noah's Ark Progressive Learning Center believes that children are avid explorers who should be allowed the freedom of opportunity to gain self-discipline through prepared work and concentration.
- We encourage children to become inner-directed learners. Our students are provided with a wide selection of materials and with teachers who very patiently work with each child at his/her level of understanding.
- In this atmosphere the child is motivated by the work itself.
- They discover the delight and the means of learning and moves toward a mastery of skills and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bayside Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
21601 38th Avenue
Bayside, NY 11361
(718)631-4804 0.6 PK-8
- New York Grades: NS-PK | 185 students
1 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
(212)595-2000 10.3 NS-PK
- Westbury Grades: PK-1 | 33 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
(516)997-0250 9.7 PK-1
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.