Noahs Ark Progressive Learning Center
- A child through their experiences creates the adult they will become.
- We know that a child's natural bent is towards learning and growth so we set about creating the best possible environment and materials that developing minds can explore.
- The staff at Noah's Ark Progressive Learning Center believes that children are avid explorers who should be allowed the freedom of opportunity to gain self-discipline through prepared work and concentration.
- We encourage children to become inner-directed learners. Our students are provided with a wide selection of materials and with teachers who very patiently work with each child at his/her level of understanding.
- In this atmosphere the child is motivated by the work itself.
- They discover the delight and the means of learning and moves toward a mastery of skills and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: NS-PK | 185 students
1 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
(212)595-2000 10.3 NS-PK
- Westbury Grades: PK | 36 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
(516)997-0250 9.7 PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.