Noahs Ark Progressive Learning Center
- A child through their experiences creates the adult they will become.
- We know that a child's natural bent is towards learning and growth so we set about creating the best possible environment and materials that developing minds can explore.
- The staff at Noah's Ark Progressive Learning Center believes that children are avid explorers who should be allowed the freedom of opportunity to gain self-discipline through prepared work and concentration.
- We encourage children to become inner-directed learners. Our students are provided with a wide selection of materials and with teachers who very patiently work with each child at his/her level of understanding.
- In this atmosphere the child is motivated by the work itself.
- They discover the delight and the means of learning and moves toward a mastery of skills and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: NS-PK | 185 students
1 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
(212)595-2000 10.3 NS-PK
- Westbury Grades: PK | 36 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
(516)997-0250 9.7 PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.