Noahs Ark Progressive Learning Center
- A child through their experiences creates the adult they will become.
- We know that a child's natural bent is towards learning and growth so we set about creating the best possible environment and materials that developing minds can explore.
- The staff at Noah's Ark Progressive Learning Center believes that children are avid explorers who should be allowed the freedom of opportunity to gain self-discipline through prepared work and concentration.
- We encourage children to become inner-directed learners. Our students are provided with a wide selection of materials and with teachers who very patiently work with each child at his/her level of understanding.
- In this atmosphere the child is motivated by the work itself.
- They discover the delight and the means of learning and moves toward a mastery of skills and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-K|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WestburyGrades: K-2 | 49 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
- New YorkGrades: NS-PK | 185 students
1 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.