- As an integral part of our Sacred Heart parish community in Bayside, Sacred Heart School strives to create an atmosphere of Catholic spirit and commitment, "to teach as Jesus did".
- It is our goal to bring each student to his or her full potential in a positive, caring environment.
- Attention is given to the cognitive development of all students as they move from concrete to semi-concrete operation to the higher abstract skills such as critical thinking, inference, problem solving and decision-making.
- Our ultimate goal is to graduate an individual who can work out problems, make responsible decisions, and to live effectively in our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
FlushingGrades: K-9 | 284 students
4550 195th St
Flushing, NY 11358
East ElmhurstGrades: K-9 | 642 students
2538 80th St
East Elmhurst, NY 11370
WoodsideGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
3129 60th St
Woodside, NY 11377
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.