Central Park/Twin Parks Montessori Schools
- Twin Parks has three locations: Central Park Montessori, Park West Montessori and Riverside Montessori.
- Our schools serve children ages 3 months to 5 years and have been accredited for excellence by the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Commission on Elementary Education (MSCE), are affiliate schools of Columbia University, and are members of the Independent School Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), the New York Association of Independent Schools (NYAIS), and The Parents League. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full and part-time schedules are available; tuition varies accordingly. Please see our website for details. (https://www.twinparks.org/tuition-page) Call for more information regarding our Summer Camp Program. (Summer camp is limited to currently enrolled students and students who have enrolled for the September school year immediately following camp.)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jessica Anub|
- Twin Parks has three facilities on the Upper West Side: Central Park Montessori, Park West Montessori and Riverside Montessori. Our schools serve children ages 3 months to 6 years and have been accredited for excellence by the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Commission on Elementary Education (MSCE), are affiliate schools of Columbia University, and are members of the Independent School Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), the New York Association of Independent Schools (NYAIS), and The Parents League.
- All programs invite children to develop a love of learning for a lifetime. All our children are nurtured, valued, and respected. Children are free to learn independently at their own pace, within the Montessori structure; and learning is allowed to occur naturally. Parents feel comfortable knowing that their children are cared for in an encouraging learning atmosphere-one that is supportive of intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: NS-5 | 251 students
416 E 80th St
New York, NY 10075
(212)879-2296 1.4 NS-5
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 957 students
291 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
(212)724-6360 0.1 PK-12
- New York Grades: PK-6 | 197 students
325 W 85th St
New York, NY 10024
(212)579-5525 0.6 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.