Manistee Catholic Central School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (231) 723-2529
- Manistee Catholic Central Schools prepares all Students to reach their fullest spiritual and academic potential through Christ-Centered Education.
- Through the study of the Catholic faith and the Gospel message, MCCS students celebrate God's love, develop a personal relationship with the Lord, and become active members of the Catholic community.
- Our students learn Catholic doctrine, prayer and traditions, through liturgy, Scripture study, retreats, and community service.
- Elementary school students pray in the classroom daily and attend Mass weekly.
- Special events include May Crowning, penance services, Advent and Lenten Services.
- Middle school and high school students begin the day in our school chapel with a prayer service and scripture readings, attend weekly Mass.
- Religion classes pray the Rosary together and organize weekly Stations of the Cross during Lent.
- Students in grades 6-12 make yearly retreats with their classmates.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manistee Grades: PK-8 | 45 students
420 Oak St
Manistee, MI 49660
(231) 723-8700 1 PK-8
- Kaleva Grades: 1-9 | 23 students
8314 Adamson Lake Rd
Kaleva, MI 49645
(231) 889-3451 12.5 1-9
- Ludington Grades: PK-8 | 85 students
2980 W Us Highway 10
Ludington, MI 49431
(231) 845-9183 18.8 PK-8
- Ludington Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
700 E Bryant Rd
Ludington, MI 49431
(231) 843-3188 19 PK-8
- Hart Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
3258 N 72nd Ave
Hart, MI 49420
(231) 873-2514 36.6 PK-8
Choosing Manistee Catholic was the easiest decisions that we have ever made. We wanted a school that would allow our boys excel beyond education, hence Christ centered. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such positive atmosphere. Our goal is to introduce and teach our boys to reach higher in order to maintain further education beyond high school. We want the best for them and we know this where to go to achieve that goal
- Posted by Parent - James and Kristin Harvey
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.