- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 440 students
- Yearly Tuition: $56,200
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 12
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Animal Welfare Club, Asian Student Organization, Best Buddies, Black Student Union, Book Discussion Club, Chess Club, Climate Tech Club, Community Action Club, Council on Sustainabiltiy, Craft Club, Crossroads Tutoring, Cryptocurrency Club, D&D Club, Design Lab Club, Dignity Moves Club, Echoes Literary Magazine, Fashion Club, Film Club, Financial Aid Affinity Club, Frisbee Club, Garden Club, Gender Queer Affinity Group, Gender-Sexuality Awareness Club, Geogusser, Global Role of Women (GROW), Jewish Student Organization, Latin Student Union, Learning Profiles Affinity, Marine Biology Club, Mental Health Awareness Club, Middle Eastern Student Organization, Mixed Ethnicities Club, Mock Trial, Model UN, Mountain Bike Club, Music Creation Club, One Love (on Healthy Relationships) Club, Outdoor Leadership Club, PICKLEBALL CLUB, Poker Statistics Club, Queer Affinity, Queer BIPOC Affinity Group, Rethinking Whiteness, Rock Climbing Club, Skate Club, Spikeball club, Spirit Club, Sports Analysis Club, Stress Management Through Art Club, Surf Club, Surfrider Club, The 1600 (Student Newspaper), The Leek (Satirical School Newspaper), Women in STEM, Women in STEM Club, Women of Color (WOC) Club, Yearbook Club, Young Brothers (for men of color)
- Marin Academy is a co-educational high school committed to scholarship and personal development. We see the high school years as a critically important time when students are discovering who they are, what they value, what they enjoy, and where they are headed. We want our students to develop the skills and knowledge that will serve them well now and in the future.
- At Marin Academy, we are committed to experiential education. We provide our students with a solid foundation in traditional academic subjects in a college-preparatory program, and we believe healthy, challenging experiences both inside and outside the classroom are essential for taking adolescents to and beyond intellectual and theoretical knowledge. Throughout, we promote critical thinking - informed, independent, collaborative and creative - as the hallmark of the Marin Academy experience. We expect participation and reflection to be active, inspired and sustained.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Marin Academy cost?
Marin Academy's tuition is approximately $56,200 for private students.
What sports does Marin Academy offer?
Marin Academy offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Water Polo. Marin Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Marin Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Marin Academy?
The application deadline for Marin Academy is Jan. 12.
Endorse Marin Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards