The Branson School
- The Branson School inspires excellence in a nurturing, vibrant educational community based on personal and intellectual integrity.
- At the heart of Branson is the trusting, dynamic relationship between dedicated teachers and students.
- Through the vitality, breadth, and rigor of its programs, Branson encourages students to think critically, communicate clearly, develop their individual talents and interests, and pursue a lifelong passion for learning.
- Branson believes that diversity of people and thought enriches us all and promotes responsible leadership in the global community.
- We are a caring and supportive community that helps students fully realize their potential.
- We exercise young people's minds and bodies; nurture their creativity, capacity for compassion, and sense of humor; and help them build an awareness of their responsibilities to their communities and the world.
The Branson School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Rafael Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
1600 Mission Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
(415)453-2808 1.9 9-12