- The Branson School inspires excellence in a nurturing, vibrant educational community based on personal and intellectual integrity.
- At the heart of Branson is the trusting, dynamic relationship between dedicated teachers and students.
- Through the vitality, breadth, and rigor of its programs, Branson encourages students to think critically, communicate clearly, develop their individual talents and interests, and pursue a lifelong passion for learning.
- Branson believes that diversity of people and thought enriches us all and promotes responsible leadership in the global community.
- We are a caring and supportive community that helps students fully realize their potential.
- We exercise young people's minds and bodies; nurture their creativity, capacity for compassion, and sense of humor; and help them build an awareness of their responsibilities to their communities and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AnselmoGrades: K-12 | 626 students
1500 Butterfield Road
San Anselmo, CA 94960
San RafaelGrades: 9-12 | 410 students
1600 Mission Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
San RafaelGrades: 9-12 | 95 students
150 N. San Pedro Road
San Rafael, CA 94903