Irine M Hunt School Of Marin
Red Hill Academy is a specialized day and boarding school for adolescents ages 14 to 17 who struggle with learning differences and emotional difficulties.
Located in San Anselmo, California, Red Hill Academy combines high-quality, structured academics with individualized therapeutic treatment.
Students benefit from services including educational therapy and testing, enriching after-school activities and professional mental health services.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-11
- Students: 33 students
- Yearly Tuition: $42,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Moderate to Severe Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Expertise and experience are defining characteristics of the Red Hill Academy program. Our strength-based, family-centered approach emphasizes the "whole child", and combined with effective academic and clinical intervention, allows for the uncovering of our students' many latent talents. At Red Hill Academy we believe that every student has the potential to become a life-long learner. We also believe that every student has the capacity to acquire the tools necessary for a successful and fulfilling life.
Endorse Irine M Hunt School Of Marin. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.