Irine M Hunt School Of Marin
- Red Hill Academy is a specialized day and boarding school for adolescents ages 14 to 17 who struggle with learning differences and emotional difficulties.
- Located in San Anselmo, California, Red Hill Academy combines high-quality, structured academics with individualized therapeutic treatment.
- Students benefit from services including educational therapy and testing, enriching after-school activities and professional mental health services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Moderate to Severe Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$42,000|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Flag Football,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- Expertise and experience are defining characteristics of the Red Hill Academy program. Our strength-based, family-centered approach emphasizes the "whole child", and combined with effective academic and clinical intervention, allows for the uncovering of our students' many latent talents. At Red Hill Academy we believe that every student has the potential to become a life-long learner. We also believe that every student has the capacity to acquire the tools necessary for a successful and fulfilling life.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Anselmo Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
300 Sunny Hills Dr Bldg 6
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)457-7601 0.1 2-12
- San Anselmo Grades: NS-8 | 270 students
40 Belle Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)454-8667 0.9 NS-8
- San Rafael Grades: 7-8 | 4 students
102 Eye St
San Rafael, CA 94901
(415)383-7573 1.3 7-8
- Ross Grades: 9-12 | 321 students
39 Fernhill Avenue
Ross, CA 94957
(415)454-3612 1.4 9-12
- San Rafael Grades: NS-K | 45 students
3 Wellbrock Hts
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415)472-5622 1.4 NS-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.