Oak Hill School
- Oak Hill School models innovative educational practices, harnessing the power of relationships to inspire social, emotional, and intellectual growth in children with autism and other developmental differences.
- Oak Hill School's vision is it's future as a leading center of education, applied research, professional training, and support for families and children affected by autism and other developmental differences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michael Breard|
- People that viewed Oak Hill School also viewed these schools: Star Academy, Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, Park Century School and Nishiyamato Academy Of California.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Rafael Grades: 1-12 | 84 students
4470 Redwood Hwy Ste 101
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415)456-8727 2.6 1-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 22.6 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 16.3 4-12
- Lomita Grades: PK-9 | 170 students
2458 Lomita Blvd
Lomita, CA 90717
(310)325-7040 373.4 PK-9
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.