Oak Hill School
- Oak Hill School models innovative educational practices, harnessing the power of relationships to inspire social, emotional, and intellectual growth in children with autism and other developmental differences.
- Oak Hill School's vision is it's future as a leading center of education, applied research, professional training, and support for families and children affected by autism and other developmental differences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michael Breard|
- People that viewed Oak Hill School also viewed these schools: Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, The Helix School, Bayhill High School and Fred Finch-oakland Hills Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)748-0428 22.6 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 16.3 4-12
- Mill Valley Grades: 1-12
145 Lomita Drive
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(415)569-5056 5.9 1-12
- Oakland Grades: 9-12 | 67 students
521 Boden Way
Oakland, CA 94610
(510)268-1500 20.9 9-12
- Oakland Grades: 8-12 | 15 students
3800 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)482-2244 23.1 8-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.