Oak Hill School
Tel: (415) 457-7601
- Oak Hill School models innovative educational practices, harnessing the power of relationships to inspire social, emotional, and intellectual growth in children with autism and other developmental differences.
- Oak Hill School's vision is it's future as a leading center of education, applied research, professional training, and support for families and children affected by autism and other developmental differences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michael Breard|
- People that viewed Oak Hill School also viewed these schools: Star Academy, Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School), La Cheim School, Park Century School and Nishiyamato Academy Of California.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Rafael Grades: 1-12 | 59 students
4470 Redwood Hwy Ste 101
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415) 456-8727 2.6 1-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
2050 Lincoln Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 748-0428 22.6 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 649-1177 16.3 4-12
- Lomita Grades: PK-9 | 170 students
2458 Lomita Blvd
Lomita, CA 90717
(310) 325-7040 373.4 PK-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.