At Marquita KinderCare off Marquita Drive, our teachers are dedicated to providing a nurturing and learning environment while your children are in our care.
We are composed of amazing, tenured staff as well as new center staff who are excited to begin their crarrers in Early Childhood Education.
All of us are eager to build our students' educational foundation.
The staff show pride in their classrooms and take the opportunity to make every moment a teachable moment.
They enjoy sharing these moments to families through picture displays of the children's work and daily communication they have with our families.
We would love for you to come in for a visit and meet all of the teachers.
This will give you and your family a chance to see all the excitement for learning they bring into their classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are excited to introduce you and your family to the family
of teachers at our nationally accredited KinderCare Learning Center
serving west Fort Worth and Benbrook for over 40 years. We
hope you will enjoy many years with us as we help your child
grow and learn. Our KinderCare center works each and every day to
provide the following: Qualified and Engaged Teachers, Safe,
Child-Centered Learning Environment, Responsive Adult-Child
Interactions, Intentional, Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum,
Language-Rich Environment and Family Partnerships. Our curriculum
is both intentional and developmentally appropriate! At our center
your child will flourish within our research-based practices and
activities that are linked to strong educational objectives.
Our center is on the Benbrook Traffic Circle with easy access to all major freeways. We are just over 5 miles from Lockheed Martin, 4 miles from NAS Joint Reserve Base, and only 7 miles from downtown Fort Worth.
- Our center has a key pad entry at the front door. Each family is given the door code upon enrollment. Our staff members all have training in CPR and First Aid, as well as 20 clock hours in child development each year. Our playgrounds is completely fenced in and are specifically designed with safety in mind for each age group. We conduct monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Limited space for subsidy (see center for details) - "all subsidy programs accepted" but NOT under 18 months
Endorse Marquita KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.