Marshall Christian Academy
Marshall Christian Academy opened in August 2006 with Kindergarten thru 4th grade.
Currently we have K2 through grade 9 with plans to add at least one grade per year will be added until the Academy reaches the 12th grade.
The facility has 13 new classrooms, a gym, lunchroom, and a large outside baseball field/play area.
Classrooms are wired to have computers, phones, and television. The Academy serves hot lunches each day cook on site.
MCA offers Extended day both morning and afternoon for working parents.
ABeka is the curriculum. Accelerated reading and star reading computer tests are part of MCA testing program.
MCA is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools and AdvancedEd (formerly SACS).
MCA offers basketball and cheerleading with plans to expand athletics as the school grows.
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 209 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Algebra 1, English 9
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
See web page for tuition rates for all grades beginning with 2 year old kindergarten through grade 8
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
cheeerleading, Christmas and Spring Concerts, Community Credit Union, drama, Middle School First Friday Field Trips, Music, Piano Lessons
- Marshall Christian Academy opened in August 2006 with Kindergarten thru 4th grade. At least one grade and possibly more per year will be added until the Academy reaches the 12th grade. The facility has 13 new classrooms, a gym, lunchroom, and a large outside baseball field/play area. Classrooms are wired and have computers, phones, and television. 28 acres of land has been purchased for school expansion and growth in the future. MCA will add 9th grade in the fall.
Endorse Marshall Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.