Marshall Christian Academy
- Marshall Christian Academy opened in August 2006 with Kindergarten thru 4th grade.
- Currently we have K2 through grade 9 with plans to add at least one grade per year will be added until the Academy reaches the 12th grade.
- The facility has 13 new classrooms, a gym, lunchroom, and a large outside baseball field/play area.
- Classrooms are wired to have computers, phones, and television. The Academy serves hot lunches each day cook on site.
- MCA offers Extended day both morning and afternoon for working parents.
- ABeka is the curriculum. Accelerated reading and star reading computer tests are part of MCA testing program.
- MCA is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools and AdvancedEd (formerly SACS).
- MCA offers basketball and cheerleading with plans to expand athletics as the school grows.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra 1, English 9,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||See web page for tuition rates for all grades beginning with 2 year old kindergarten through grade 8|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ed Rogers|
|Admissions Associate||Paige Pell|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Christmas and Spring Concerts, Community Credit Union, Middle School First Friday Field Trips, Music, Piano Lessons, cheeerleading, drama Music, Piano Lessons, cheeerleading, drama, Christmas and Spring Concerts,
Community Credit Union,
Middle School First Friday Field Trips,
- Marshall Christian Academy opened in August 2006 with Kindergarten thru 4th grade. At least one grade and possibly more per year will be added until the Academy reaches the 12th grade. The facility has 13 new classrooms, a gym, lunchroom, and a large outside baseball field/play area. Classrooms are wired and have computers, phones, and television. 28 acres of land has been purchased for school expansion and growth in the future. MCA will add 9th grade in the fall.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CrossvilleGrades: 1-12 | 21 students
1424 County Road 471
Crossville, AL 35962
AltoonaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
8224 County Highway 36
Altoona, AL 35952
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017