- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Finances and Admission
Our experts designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
Eileen Gallagher, Center Director
- The health and safety of children is top priority with us. That is why we take extra measures to ensure your child is safe. All of our playgrounds are fenced in, classroom doors have safety bar locks and our front door has a security door with a keypad entry. All staff are certified in First Aid and CPR as well as yearly trainings in Allergies, Seizures and Playground Safety. Miss Annie is our Health and Safety Coordinator and ensures that the building as well as the equiptment is safe at all times. She also works with staff to keep them up to date on any product recalls, new policies and procedures and any other best practices for a healthy and safe enviroment for all the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Cole Harrington, and PACE Childcare Works ( Any State Voucher) MABJ-Child Care Works-PACE MABW-Child Care Network
Endorse Marshfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards