Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Montessori Model United Nations
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Enrichment offered for K–8, Guitar Lessons, Inly Dance Company, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Karate, Tennis Lessons
- Inly School uses a blend of Montessori curriculum and philosophy combined with educational best practices to teach core subjects, world languages, arts, athletics, and life skills.
- The Inly curriculum is hands-on, experiential, and exploratory. Students are taught to ask questions, seek knowledge, and pursue answers.
- Above all, they are given opportunities to have a voice and be leaders so they can self-confidently face new challenges in new settings.
- Teachers individualize the Inly curriculum to help each student work to his or her personal best. This means students can progress through the curriculum at their own pace-whether working above grade level in a particular subject, or taking the time to reinforce learning and skills in another subject.
- The curriculum is also highly integrated-teachers present lessons that draw on more than one subject to teach skills and concepts and deepen understanding.
Endorse Inly School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards