Bridgeview Montessori School
- Our Mission and Core Values At Bridgeview Montessori School, we learn to dig deep. We cultivate creative process Encourage exploration
- Inspire self-expression Teach independent decision making We grow empowered and resilient people Encourage the right lessons at the right time
- Inspire self-knowledge Teach conflict resolution We hold community close Encourage peace and kindness
- Inspire every voice Teach the purpose of quiet
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranging from $6300for the partial week pre-school programs to $13000 for Elementary grades 1-6.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Lawson|
- Bridgeview Montessori School serves children ages 2.9 to 12. In our Children's House, we have children ranging in age 2.9 through Kindergarten. In Elementary I, we have 6 to 9 year olds (1st through 3rd grade) and in our Elementary II, we have 9 to 12 year olds (4th through 6th grade).
- By design, we have between 80 and 95 students who comes from the towns of Bourne, Sandwich, Plymouth, Falmouth, and Mashpee. We are seeing more families from the Carver/Wareham area as well as from the Mid-Cape.
- When students transition from our school, they attend local prep schools, charter schools, parochial schools and their local public schools. They are well received and well prepared to meet new challenges and make new friends.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cotuit Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
140 Old Oyster Rd
Cotuit, MA 02635
(508)420-1005 11.4 PK-8
- Westport Grades: PK-8 | 84 students
1180 American Legion Highway
Westport, MA 02790
(508)636-0200 30 PK-8
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.