Bridgeview Montessori School
Our Mission and Core Values At Bridgeview Montessori School, we learn to dig deep. We cultivate creative process Encourage exploration
Inspire self-expression Teach independent decision making We grow empowered and resilient people Encourage the right lessons at the right time
Inspire self-knowledge Teach conflict resolution We hold community close Encourage peace and kindness
Inspire every voice Teach the purpose of quiet
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 87 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Ranging from $6855 for the partial week pre-school programs to $14,225 for Elementary grades 1-6.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Bridgeview Montessori School serves children ages 2.9 to 12. In our Children's House, we have children ranging in age 2.9 through Kindergarten. In Elementary I, we have 6 to 9 year olds (1st through 3rd grade) and in our Elementary II, we have 9 to 12 year olds (4th through 6th grade).
- By design, we have between 80 and 95 students who comes from the towns of Bourne, Sandwich, Plymouth, Falmouth, and Mashpee. We are seeing more families from the Carver/Wareham area as well as from the Mid-Cape.
- When students transition from our school, they attend local prep schools, charter schools, parochial schools and their local public schools. They are well received and well prepared to meet new challenges and make new friends.
Profile last updated: 08/18/2021
Endorse Bridgeview Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.