Woodside Montessori Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MA School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Woodside Montessori Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Drone Club, FLL Robotics Team, JR. FLL Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music Lessons
- Woodside Montessori Academy offers the full Montessori educational experience, educating students from three years old through eighth grade. Our school offers a challenging and stimulating academic environment where students are guided by faculty members who are knowledgeable, dedicated, and caring. Our in-school academic atmosphere is complemented by the wide variety of real life experiences.
- Based largely on Dr. Maria Montessori`s ideals and teachings, our program reflects a love and respect for each student. It is completely student-centered, with a commitment to the success and happiness of each of our students.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Woodside Montessori Academy often compared to?
Woodside Montessori Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Charles River School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Woodside Montessori Academy?
The acceptance rate of Woodside Montessori Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
What is Woodside Montessori Academy's ranking?
Woodside Montessori Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Woodside Montessori Academy?
The application deadline for Woodside Montessori Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodside Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards