Woodside Montessori Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (508) 376-5320
Woodside Montessori Academy Photo #2 - The garden curriculum allow children to learn about life cycles, care and respect for the Earth and an understanding of where their food comes from.
- Woodside Montessori Academy serves 84 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS), the Other Montessori association(s) and the National Coalition of Girls.
- The student:teacher of Woodside Montessori Academy is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
Woodside Montessori Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,|
- Woodside Montessori Academy offers the full Montessori educational experience, educating students from three years old through eighth grade. Our school offers a challenging and stimulating academic environment where students are guided by faculty members who are knowledgeable, dedicated, and caring. Our in-school academic atmosphere is complemented by the wide variety of real life experiences.
- Based largely on Dr. Maria Montessori`s ideals and teachings, our program reflects a love and respect for each student. It is completely student-centered, with a commitment to the success and happiness of each of our students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
So happy with this school! A great fit for any learning style, with experienced teachers who love their job. We love the special balance of a child centered, nurturing environment with excellent academic preparation.
- Posted by Parent - Vkt01
We are so satisified with our decision to place our children at Woodside Montessori Academy. The kids are exposed to such a great variety of subject matter that they would not typically be learning in a public elementary school, especially not at their grade level. For example, our first grader is already learning about astronomy, geometry, geology, geography and more! This is accomplished all while still following the Massachusetts required curriculum. We highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - nbaet
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.