Woodside Montessori Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
The garden curriculum allow children to learn about life cycles, care and respect for the Earth and an understanding of where their food comes from.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,|
- Woodside Montessori Academy offers the full Montessori educational experience, educating students from three years old through eighth grade. Our school offers a challenging and stimulating academic environment where students are guided by faculty members who are knowledgeable, dedicated, and caring. Our in-school academic atmosphere is complemented by the wide variety of real life experiences.
- Based largely on Dr. Maria Montessori`s ideals and teachings, our program reflects a love and respect for each student. It is completely student-centered, with a commitment to the success and happiness of each of our students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DoverGrades: PK-8 | 201 students
Po Box 339
Dover, MA 02030
- MedwayGrades: K-4 | 52 students
Po Box 62
Medway, MA 02053
- Chestnut HillGrades: NS-6 | 274 students
428 Hammond Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- DedhamGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
90 Sandy Valley Road
Dedham, MA 02026
- MilfordGrades: PK-6 | 181 students
11 E Main St
Milford, MA 01757
So happy with this school! A great fit for any learning style, with experienced teachers who love their job. We love the special balance of a child centered, nurturing environment with excellent academic preparation.
- Posted by Parent - Vkt01
We are so satisified with our decision to place our children at Woodside Montessori Academy. The kids are exposed to such a great variety of subject matter that they would not typically be learning in a public elementary school, especially not at their grade level. For example, our first grader is already learning about astronomy, geometry, geology, geography and more! This is accomplished all while still following the Massachusetts required curriculum. We highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - nbaet
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.