Mary Immaculate Queen School
- Mary Immaculate Queen School serves 231 students in grades Kindergarten-9 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Mary Immaculate Queen School is 29:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lemoore Grades: PK-12 | 234 students
900 E D Street
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559) 924-8301 1 PK-12
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559) 582-4468 4 K-12
- Hanford Grades: NS-8 | 194 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559) 584-9207 7.5 NS-8
- Hanford Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
1000 N Harris St
Hanford, CA 93230
(559) 584-5218 7.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?