St Rose-mccarthy Catholic School
Tel: (559) 584-5218
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, a Christ-centered community of faith, is dedicated to the education of children.
- With parents as primary educators, the faculty and staff facilitate the development of the whole child.
- In line with Church teaching and gospel values, our school instills the expectation for each student to become a committed catholic, concerned citizen, confident communicator, and competent problem solver.
- Our community of believers acts as the foundation for preparing students for life as members of Church, family, civic, economic, and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||This is the base tuition for one child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jim Carpenter|
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, an educational ministry of St. Brigid Parish, prepares students to live productive Catholic lives as members of the Church and society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanford Grades: NS-8 | 194 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559) 584-9207 3 NS-8
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559) 582-4468 4 K-12
- Lemoore Grades: PK-12 | 234 students
900 E D Street
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559) 924-8301 7.3 PK-12
- Lemoore Grades: K-9 | 231 students
884 N Lemoore Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559) 924-3424 7.8 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.