Kings Christian School
- Kings Christian School is an independent non-denominational Christian School located in Kings County, California.
- Each student is taught God's claim to every part of his or her life.
- For this reason, we substantially use the Bible-centered curriculum which has been developed by A Beka Book and Pensacola Christian School. Each of the five subject areas (Bible, language arts, mathematics, science and social studies) are directly and consistently related to the Word of God.
- The life-giving principles of God's Word are incorporated with sound academic material, giving the student a view of God's purpose in all of life.
- Beyond the fundamentals stressed in these five basis subject areas, students receive supplementary and enrichment instruction and exercise in health, social graces, physical education, art, music, etc.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus BC, AP English Literature|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Main Principles - Modesty & Neatness)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PKg - $5358 (half-day available) Kg - $5040 (half-day available) 1st-8th - $5040 HS - $6067 HS International $10,000 Processing Fees $75-$100 Multi-Child Discounts available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Leslie Reynolds|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lemoore Grades: K-9 | 231 students
884 N Lemoore Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-3424 1 K-9
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559)582-4468 3.3 K-12
- Hanford Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-9207 7.3 PK-8
- Hanford Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
1000 N Harris St
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-5218 7.3 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.