Kings Christian School
- Kings Christian School is an independent non-denominational Christian School located in Kings County, California.
- Each student is taught God's claim to every part of his or her life.
- For this reason, we substantially use the Bible-centered curriculum which has been developed by A Beka Book and Pensacola Christian School. Each of the five subject areas (Bible, language arts, mathematics, science and social studies) are directly and consistently related to the Word of God.
- The life-giving principles of God's Word are incorporated with sound academic material, giving the student a view of God's purpose in all of life.
- Beyond the fundamentals stressed in these five basis subject areas, students receive supplementary and enrichment instruction and exercise in health, social graces, physical education, art, music, etc.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus BC, AP English Literature|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Main Principles - Modesty & Neatness)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PKg - $5358 (half-day available) Kg - $5040 (half-day available) 1st-8th - $5040 HS - $6067 HS International $10,000 Processing Fees $75-$100 Multi-Child Discounts available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Leslie Reynolds|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lemoore Grades: K-9 | 231 students
884 N Lemoore Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-3424 1 K-9
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559)582-4468 3.3 K-12
- Hanford Grades: NS-8 | 194 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-9207 7.3 NS-8
- Hanford Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
1000 N Harris St
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-5218 7.3 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.