02038 Private Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 3 top private schools in zipcode 02038, Massachusetts, serving 322 students.
- The average private school tuition in massachusetts is $13,160 for elementary schools and $31,880 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate in massachusetts is 71% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body, and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
Next Generation Children's Center Franklin Photo - Our Franklin school, designed specifically for children ages infants through kindergarten, is a busy place full of learning and discovery. Each classroom is led by a team of caring, EEC certified teachers who are committed to making each day special for the children in their care. Indoor play spaces, a covered outside play space and individual playgrounds are all areas that the children can use for their gross motor play, regardless of the weather. Our families are an integral part of the Franklin center. Whether it is a parent invitation or the sharing of family traditions in the classrooms, parent involvement is welcome and encouraged. Our wonderful, dedicated team of Directors would be happy to provide you with a tour. Come visit us, and see for yourself why our Franklin center is a very special place for children. Next Generation Children’s Center of Franklin is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Franklin, Bellingham, Medway and Wrentham areas. We are conveniently located directly off Exit 17 from Route 495. Take Route 140, we are just before the 99 Restaurant and Pub.
02038, MA Private Schools (2020-21)
- School Location Grades Students
- 2 Constition Blvd
Franklin, MA 02038
Grades: K | 11 students
- 42 Pond St
Franklin, MA 02038
Grades: NS-PK | 136 students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.