Next Generation Children's Center Franklin
Your child's journey to new learning experiences and friendships starts with a nurturing environment in your home and extends to the enriching childcare programs at Next Generation Children's Centers.
Next Generation's committed teachers and staff will fill your child's day with stimulating and memorable activities, creating a foundation for successful future learning.
Our curriculum leads the way in early childhood education with its research-based programs along with NGCC's own uniquely designed programs that make up core parts of your child's educational experience.
Our focus is to foster your child's social, emotional and academic growth.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 175 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop. Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning. Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula. These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
I highly recommend NGCC in Franklin, MA! The transition from being home with my newborn 24/7 to going back to work was stressful, especially given the fact that we are in the middle of a pandemic. After sending my child to NGCC for the last 3 weeks, I have nothing but good things to say. As a first-time mom, I had about a million questions and concerns. The level of professionalism and quick responses was so appreciated in those first few days! As we've settled into a routine, I've been so comfortable dropping off my little one. Everyone is so friendly and helpful; it feels like I am leaving him with family. I also enjoy having the app that allows me to get updates throughout the day, to have the extra comfort of knowing how his day is going.
Endorse Next Generation Children's Center Franklin. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.